We take great pride in the quality of our products. You can rest easy knowing we've got you covered for years to come.
All AMC mattresses come standard with a 10-20 year non pro rated manufacturing warranty: please review the information provided with your mattress to determine the length of individual product warranties and complete details.
- We warrant that our American made products will be free of workmanship flaws and manufacturing defects.
- Mattress must be purchased new from an authorized retailer. Proof of purchase will be required if a claim is filed.
- Warranty becomes void if products are not protected and cared for using the industry standards and guidelines listed below.
AMC guarantees that our products will be free of workmanship errors or manufacturing defects for a minimum of 10 years.
Claims are always handled on a discretionary, case by case basis. We have listed a few industry "norms" for you here:
- Foam indentations less than 1.5" are classified as normal per industry standards. Rotating your mattress regularly will help eliminate this issue.
- While we try to be as accurate as humanly possibly when building your mattress - the industry allows for +/- .5" in measurements.
- Please note that not abiding by the listed guidelines below ("How do I keep my warranty valid") will void your warranty and render your claim invalid.
American Mattress Company will repair or replace valid warranty claims at our discretion on a case by case basis.
If you feel that you have a valid warranty claim please provide all available details (including proof of purchase such as order number and date or purchase receipt) and pictures to email@example.com
AMC follows the industry with our warranty guidelines: to maintain the mattress warranty we require you to take a few simple steps of care.
* Please read the mattress warranty card upon receiving your new mattress for complete details.